The Jenkins Iron and Steel Heavy Duty Backhoe is in our opinion the most durable and convenient non swinging back hoe on the market. Constructed of a heavy duty full box frame this back hoe will dig to 6 ½ and 8 ½ feet like a breeze. With available 12” and 18″ buckets we have the size you need to get all of your digging needs done! The Jenkins Iron and Steel back hoe also features replaceable digging teeth and an optional adjustable mechanical thumb for biting logs, rocks or whatever you need to move in a hurry!All Jenkins hydraulic attachments come with hoses, cylinders and flat face couplers.
- Commercial Grade Incredibly Tough!!
- 6-1/2′ or 8-1/2′ Digging Depth
- 12″ or 18″ Wide Heavy Duty Bucket
- Replaceable Digger Teeth
- Fully gusseted 5/16″ box frame for commercial application
- Optional Mechanical Thumb for Gripping Debris
- 17″ bucket depth
|Bucket Width||12″ or 18″|
|Dig Depth||6-1/2′ or 8 1/2′|