At Jenkins Iron and Steel we know the importance of a reliable bale spear. Popular models include our 2 prong bale spear, 3 prong bale spear, and 4 prong bale spear. Jenkins Iron and Steel uses only the highest quality German Conus spears rated at 2697 lbs at 28” to complement our heavy-duty frames!
All Jenkins Iron and Steel attachments can be modified to fit a variety of tractor loader models including but not limited to John Deere, Westendorf, Global, Euro, Koyker, New Holland, Kubota, etc. Please call with your model number or pick out your hook up style with picture aids listed here. Various skid steer loader mounts are also available for those without universal skid steer quick-tach, please call for additional information.
- 49″ or 39″ German Spears
- 3 Prong round – bale spear has 49″ center spear and 2 19″ stabilizers
- 2 Prong – has 2 49″ spears spaced 34″ apart
- 4 Prong square bale – 4 39″ spears, 60″ overall width
- 4 Prong double round – 4 49″ spears 8′ overall width
- Heavy Duty Square Box Frame
- Increased angle for maximum tilt
- Modified to fit a variety of tractor loader models
|Main spear length||49″|
|Weight Capacity at 28″||2697 lbs|